Now let's see how you can plan a journey with Varanasi Tour Packages.
Sarnath Tour by Varanasi Taxi Cab:-
|Sarnath in Varanasi|
- The Dhama Stupa - The great Maurya king Ashoka built in 249 BCE, claims that the Stupa itself claims a distinctive architectural pattern and after that, he built Dhamek Stupa Sarnath.
- Chaukhandi Stupa - Chaukhandi Sarnath is one of the finest Monuments in Sarnath lies on the way to the famous Deer Park. It is widely believed that Chaukhandi Sarnath was originally built as a terraced temple during the Gupta period between the 4th to 6th centuries. Surrounded by an octagonal Mughal tower & a high pile of brickwork; Chaukhandi Sarnath stands on the rectangular plinth with a terrace. This less spherical funeral is surrounded by huge stones
- The Archaeological Museum - The Archaeological Museum displays some of the finest embodiments of Buddhist art. A city which shows the most widespread ruins among Buddhist sites. Sarnath claims a rich and interesting history with 528 BC. It is here at the Deer Park in Sarnath that the Buddha preached his first discourse after he attained enlightenment at Bodh Gaya.
- Deer Park or Isipatana - A lovely place to stroll in or meditate. Once as Bodhisatta was leading the herd of a deer, the local king started the indiscriminate loot of the herd. After a lot of discussions, there was an agreement between the two, according to which the deer will be offered one by one, but only when necessary. In the end, there was a turn of a doo which was giving birth soon, and as long as her child was not born, she wished to delay her turn. Bodhisattva offered himself to King instead of Dow. The King became so motivated by this selfless act that he vowed not only to kill any deer in the future but also gift the park to the deer so that he could always roam in the park. Thus the history of Deer Park or Ispat Saranath goes. There is lotus pool and a sacred bow tree in Deer Park or Ispat Saranath.
- Shrine and Ashoka Pillar - The Main Shrine called Mulagandhakuti is believed to be the hut where the Buddha used to sit in meditation during his visits to Sarnath in Uttar Pradesh. It is a huge building in a series of ruined temples and small stupas, from 18 meters to north to Dharmak Stupa in the north of Dharmarajika Stupa (the largest monument in the city of Saranath). In front of the entrance are the long courtyard house and the stupas of various sizes, which are further spread from the entrance to the Damekh Stupa.·
- The Jain temple in Sarnath - It was built in 1824 in the state of Uttar Pradesh and it is said that the 11th Jain Tirthankara Shreyanshnath took birth in this place. Inside the temple, there are beautiful graffiti, which reflect the life of Mahavira, founder of today's Jain religion.
- Mulagandha Kuti Vihar - It is well known for its magnificent murals and frescos.This temple is also standing with its distinctive architecture which is nowhere near the style after Buddhist architecture. In India, Mulagandha Kuti Vihar was built by Maha Bodhi Society in 1931. The graffiti on the walls of this monastery was made by the famous Kosetsoon Nosu, who is Japan's most prominent painter. Frescoes is rich in Buddhist literature in Mulagandha Kuti Vihar Sarnath. Fresco shows the scenes of stories from Buddha's life and Jataka; Accounts of Buddha's disciples, miracles performed by Lord Buddha and so on.
After a whirl around in Sarnath, our efficient drivers will bring you safe access to your residence/hotel.